The high flux membrane disc from LiqTech is designed for the removal of high suspended solids.
LiqTech is one of the leading manufacturers of silicon disc products and has long-term experience in dynamic crossflow filtration. The ceramic disc filter is based on silicon carbide (SiC) membrane technology and is designed for the removal of suspended solids as well as oil droplets and/or process water in wastewater applications.
Our dynamic, high-flux membrane discs filtration path direction is outside-in, with internal permeation channels that facilitate the removal of the solids. A crossflow effect is generated through the rotation of the silicon discs at high velocities that enables flow cleaning of the ceramic disc filter surface. This principle offers energy savings that can exceed 80% compared to conventional crossflow.
LiqTech ceramic silicon disc has superior properties:
- Highest flux for any membrane material on the market
- Chemically inert (pH 0-14)
- Thermally resistant up to 800°C
- Extremely durable and hard material
- Lowest fouling tendency for any ceramic and polymeric membrane
- Hydrophilic material (water-loving)